-
September 22nd, 2006, 05:46 PM
#1
Inactive Member
A month ago I was trying to sell my compact monitors (which I though were 937's) however they are a Stanal Sound design Altec was testing,
I though I had 3 parties interested but they all fell through, so now I am stuck
My late mothers home closed escrow and I need to be out of it by Sunday night and I still have these 4 cabinets with the following Altec Components
4-MR-931 horns
4-808-16B drivers
4-917-16 12" speakers
I would like to get $550 for all 4 cabinets
or if someone was interested in just the components I guess I could part them out for $250 for 2 or $500 for 4
and trash the boxes.
For now I will store them in my new apartment in the city of La Habra Ca.
Anyone interested my new number is 626-812-7371 leave a message if I'm not there.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.
Bookmarks